The Young Leaders Committee consists of a Chair (who also sits on the NAJC’s National Executive Board as a Director) and several Members who lead on specific priorities.
The Committee is balanced in terms of its gender and geographic representation (no more than two people from each city), and we come from a wide range of private, public and non-profit sectors, including academia.
The 2017-2018 Young Leaders Committee:
- Bryan Tomlinson (Ottawa) – Chair
- Nicole Yakashiro (Vancouver) – History & Heritage Advisor
- Kiyomi Planidin (Calgary) – Budget
- Yoshiko Planidin (Calgary) – Member at Large
- Alex Miki (Winnipeg) – Member at Large
If you wish to contact any of these Committee Members, please contact JCYoungLeaders@gmail.com for more information.